Little Rock, AR
The Warehouse and Facility Maintenance Technician will work under the guidance of the Operations Manager and Project Management team. This position supports field work activities by ensuring that equipment is maintained to the standards of Alliance Source Testing. The W&FMT will play a key role in maximizing efficiency of the field staff. Tasks include repair, cleaning and organization of various test equipment as well as the warehouse/office facilities. Limited occasional overnight travel may be required. Ideal candidate would be a motivated self-starter who enjoys contributing behind the scenes and has excellent attention to detail.
Responsibilities will include, but may not be limited to, the following:
- Electrical and Mechanical repair of sampling equipment.
- Performing maintenance on sampling equipment.
- Calibration of sampling equipment.
- Cleaning and preparation of sampling equipment (pre/post field work).
- Cleaning and organization of the warehouse space.
- Cleaning, restocking and organizing of mobile laboratories.
- Maintaining the supply room inventory.
- Facilities maintenance:
- Mowing grass
- Changing light bulbs
- Changing HVAC filters
- Occasional transport of samples to various laboratories.
- Occasional transport of test equipment to other Alliance Source Testing locations.
- Tracking Vehicle and Trailer service intervals and making sure maintenance is performed.
- Weekly monitoring of tire condition and pressures on the truck and trailer fleet.
- Regular cleaning of the inside of company vehicles.
- Checking and filling DEF and washer fluid on a weekly basis in all trucks.
- Assist in loading equipment for field projects.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required
- Valid Driver’s License and clean driving record.
- Must adhere to all company driving policies.
- Must adhere to all company safety policies.
- Pass drug screens and background checks.
- Ability to lift 85 pounds.
- Ability to climb a ladder.
- Color vision.
- Motivated to contribute more than the minimum.
- Willing to work some overtime and occasional weekends.
- Ability to drive a pickup truck and pull and enclosed trailer.
- High School diploma.
- Some post-high school training in an electrical or mechanical field preferred.
- Strong electrical and mechanical aptitude.
- Basic vehicle maintenance knowledge.
- Good communicator – both verbally and written.
- Able to multi-task and prioritize.
- Able to work alone with little supervision and as part of a team.
- Ability to use basic office equipment: scanner, copier, PC.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel a plus.
- Punctual and very reliable.