Texas Commission on Environmental Quality’s Advanced Air Permitting Seminar
Join us at the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality’s Advanced Air Permitting Seminar October 28-29, 2015 at the Palmer Events Center in Austin, Texas. The Advanced Air Permitting Seminar provides updates on air permitting rules, requirements, and issues for a variety of industries.
- Luncheon Speaker – Richard Hyde, TCEQ Executive Director
- Meet the Air Permitting Division Managers during the morning breaks at the TCEQ Booth
- Continuing Education Hours – 10 hours maximum for PE/PG
WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 28, 2015
THURSDAY, OCTOBER 29, 2015
The Texas Commission on Environmental Quality strives to protect public health and natural resources consistent with sustainable economic development. Our goal is clean air, clean water, and the safe management of waste.
- base decisions on the law, common sense, sound science, and fiscal responsibility;
- ensure that regulations are necessary, effective, and current;
- apply regulations clearly and consistently;
- ensure consistent, just, and timely enforcement when environmental laws are violated;
- ensure meaningful public participation in the decision-making process;
- promote and foster voluntary compliance with environmental laws and provide flexibility in achieving environmental goals; and
- hire, develop, and retain a high-quality, diverse workforce
Learn more about the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality.