Accurate Source Testing Solutions
Alliance Source Testing provides stack testing services for a variety of reasons including, but not limited to, the following:
- Permit Compliance Demonstrations
- Part 60 & Part 75 CEMS Evaluations (RATA, CGA, Linearity)
- PM CEMS Evaluations (RCA, RRA, ACA)
- PM10 and PM2.5 Testing
- Mercury CEMS Evaluations
- Mercury Testing
- Comprehensive Performance Testing
- Boiler/Turbine/Engine Tuning & Optimization
- Process Evaluations & Optimization
- Control System Evaluations & Optimization
- Destruction/Reduction Efficiency Evaluations
- Particle Size Evaluations
- Trial Burns/Risk Assessments
- Modeling Support
- Greenhouse Gas Testing
- Analytical Lab Services
Stack Testing Is Our Business!
Alliance Source Testing provides Part 60, Part 63, and Part 75 continuous emissions monitoring system (CEMS) evaluations and relative accuracy test audits (RATA) for PM and Mercury CEMS for industrial customers, equipment suppliers, and third-party CEMS integrators.
Particulate Matter (PM) Laboratory
In order to support our field services team, we have our own PM Lab that has been accredited by the Louisiana Environmental Laboratory Accreditation Program (LELAP). Having our own PM lab allows us to reduce turn-around times on lab samples which allows us to meet the response times outlined in The Alliance Advantage.