Decatur, AL | N. Little Rock, AR | Pittsburgh, PA | Salt Lake City, UT | Cedar Rapids, IA | Denver, CO | Dallas, TX
Alliance Source Testing is currently seeking to fill a position for an entry level Environmental Field Technician. The ideal candidate for this position will possess an Associate’s Degree in a science related field and a high school diploma.
This is a field testing position that involves conducting air emissions testing for clients that operate in a multitude of industrial sectors. The role provides the opportunity for training and advancement in one of the fastest growing environmental service fields in the country.
Alliance is uniquely qualified to provide customers with the highest quality and most cost-effective source testing solutions available. Alliance provides stack testing services for a variety of purposes including, but not limited to, the following:
- Permit Compliance Demonstrations
- Part 60 & Part 75 CEMS Evaluations (RATA, CGA, Linearity)
- PM CEMS Evaluations (RCA, RRA, ACA)
- PM10 and PM2.5 Testing
- Mercury Testing
- Comprehensive Performance Testing
- Boiler/Turbine/Engine Tuning & Optimization
- Process/Control Evaluations & Optimization
- Analytical Lab Services
- Associates Degree in Science related field and/or high school diploma
- Knowledge of basic mechanical and electrical terminology and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong work ethic with the ability to work in an outdoor environment.
- Willingness to climb to and work at heights up to 250 feet.
- Physical ability to lift objects up to 75 pounds. Must be able to pass a DOT physical.
- Manual dexterity with hand tools.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work cohesively within a team.
- Willingness to travel and adjust to fluid weekly scheduling (85+% travel)
- Clean driving record with the ability to drive a truck and trailer.
- Ability to comply with frequent substance testing requirements/testing.
Preferred Skills (Not Required)
- Trade skill (electrical, mechanical, welding, etc.)
- Previous industrial work experience
- Previous field testing experience
- Equipment setup and breakdown at customer facility
- Testing equipment operation
- Equipment calibration and maintenance
The best and easiest way to generate HTML tags for your website is using HTML cheatsheet.