Alliance Source Testing (Alliance) is currently seeking to fill a Data Quality Analyst or Engineer position. The ideal candidate for this position will possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Environmental Science, Engineering, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics or related field.
The Data Quality Analyst/Engineer position is a full-time position in Alliance’s Technical Services Division. The primary functions of the position include development of data entry templates for field teams to use for environmental stack testing, review of raw data provided by field technicians for accuracy and patterns in data. As part of this, the Data Quality Analyst/Engineer will review regulatory and permit requirements associated with individual projects to confirm accuracy of testing services needed.
Alliance is uniquely qualified to provide customers with the highest quality and most cost-effective source testing solutions available. Alliance provides stack testing services for a variety of purposes including, but not limited to, the following:
- Permit Compliance Demonstrations
- Part 60 & Part 75 CEMS Evaluations (RATA, CGA, Linearity)
- PM CEMS Evaluations (RCA, RRA, ACA)
- PM10 and PM2.5 Testing
- Mercury Testing
- Comprehensive Performance Testing
- Boiler/Turbine/Engine Tuning & Optimization
- Process/Control Evaluations & Optimization
- Analytical Lab Services
- BS in Environmental Science, Engineering, Mathematics or related field.
- Knowledge of and proficiency with Microsoft Office (primarily Excel and Access) and Adobe applications.
- Strong work ethic with the ability work on multiple projects at a time.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work cohesively within a team.
- Ability to comply with frequent substance testing requirements.
Preferred Skills (Not Required)
- Knowledge of air testing methodologies (EPA, SW-846, NCASI, etc.).
- Knowledge of federal air regulations (EPA).
- Demonstrated experience with laboratory analytical procedures and technical writing.
- Test data quality control.
- Pretest data entry template development.
Communication within Alliance’s Technical Services and Field Services Organizations.