Alliance Source Testing (Alliance) is currently seeking to fill a Corporate Information Technology position. The ideal candidate for this position must have network certification and several years’ experience in a similar IT Specialist, or a similar IT Support position.
Must have good communication skills and work well in a team environment.
The Corporate IT position is a full-time position in Alliance’s Technology Services Division. The primary functions of the position include configuring and administering all computer and network related equipment. This includes security of all data and data transmissions.
Alliance is uniquely qualified to provide customers with the highest quality and most cost-effective source testing solutions available. Alliance is seeking a candidate that will be able to:
- Serve as technical expert or lead projects/programs and technical staff to develop, test and implement significant new products, or operational improvements or devise new approaches to problems at the division/business unit
- Conduct investigation activity/research and give technical advice to the adoption or integration of new technologies and their business impact
- Review, validate & enhance design, conduct performance monitoring and capacity planning; install, test and upgrade releases and associated products
- Evaluate & recommend new software, utilities, and tools
- Set the strategy for implementing new technologies
- Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies and procedures
- Directs a development team for a major project, often utilizing a mix of various levels of analysts, responsible for subsystems of the overall project, directing the work of less experienced analysts and programmers. Draws on the expertise of technical resources within Abbott and outside vendors
- Bachelor’s Degree/ 5-10 years’ experience in hands-on information management and analytics domain
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following – Math, Physics, Computer Science, Statistics, Economics, Quantitative Sciences
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail and organization/ documentation skills
- Ability to prioritize and triage deadline-driven tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Ability to communicate complex quantitative analysis in a clear, precise, actionable manner