March 17, 2020
On behalf of Alliance Source Testing (AST), we want to assure you that the safety of our customers and our team members remains our highest priority. Please know that we are working diligently to help avoid the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19), and we want to inform you of the proactive steps we are taking to ensure customer and team member safety. AST is committed to continuing to provide testing services during these difficult times due to the compliance related needs of our customers. The following measures are effective today:
- AST Mobile Labs will have essential employees only. This will limit the number of individuals in a confined space.
- When possible, AST will be limiting travel to project sites to two persons per vehicle.
- Non-essential AST travel will be eliminated until further notice.
- AST meetings will be handled via Skype or conference call whenever possible. If meetings occur in person, please keep a minimum distance of six feet from the next person.
- Refrain from shaking hands. If you do shake hands, thoroughly wash or use hand sanitizer before touching anything above the shoulders.
Recommended Products to Use:
- Hand sanitizer ingredients will be provided for each office location to keep hands clean. Use hand sanitizer or wash hands each time you touch a hard (plastic, metal, wood) surface.
- Cleaning and disinfecting with Lysol or Clorox wipes is ideal.
Recommended Routine Cleaning:
- Office setting: sanitize computer keyboard, mouse, cell phone, copier pad and handles, doorknobs/handles, break tables and other counter surfaces that are routinely used at 8am and 12pm.
- Field setting: sanitize computer keyboard, mouse, and cell phone at 8:00 am and 12pm. Sanitize trucks, trailers, hard hats, PPE, and tools each morning.
- Have a designated person each week to ensure daily sanitation routine is followed and completed
AST is continuously monitoring Federal and State statuses and will be providing updates to the Company and our Customers when new information becomes available. We are implementing the recommendations of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO). If updates to our precautionary measures are needed, we will implement and communicate these as they occur.
Please contact your AST representative at any time with questions regarding our services, schedule, or continued support for our customers.
CEO, Alliance Source Testing