Alliance Source Testing (Alliance) is currently seeking to fill an Administrative Clerk position in our Decatur, AL office. Candidates with administrative experience are preferred but entry level applicants with comparable education will be considered.
We are looking for an Administrative Clerk to provide administrative and clerical support and to ensure accuracy and efficiency of operations. Under general supervision of the VP of Technical Services, the Administrative Clerk performs a wide variety of technical administrative tasks to help support office function. This includes printing and binding reports, shipping, and other office administrative duties.
- 2-3 years of Administrative experience or comparable education
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks with flexibility as priorities change often
- Knowledge of and proficiency with Microsoft Office, specifically Microsoft Excel
- Strong work ethic
- Excellent attendance, hardworking and dependable
- Excellent customer service skills
- Able to work independently
- Strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Able to meet critical deadlines and achieve departmental goals and objectives
- 1-2 years previous clerical or data entry experience
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
Prospective candidates should expect to work 24-40 hours a week at $10-12/hr.