Alliance Source Testing (Alliance) is currently seeking to fill an Accounts Payable and Administrative Clerk position in our Decatur, AL office. Candidates with accounts payable and administrative experience are preferred but entry level applicants with comparable education will be considered.
We are looking for an Accounts Payable and Administrative Clerk to provide financial, administrative and clerical support and to ensure accuracy and efficiency of operations. Under general supervision of the Accounting Manager and Financial Controller, the Accounts Payable and Administrative Clerk performs a wide variety of difficult financial support functions. This includes entering payables and expense reports, ensure timely and accurate payments, and other tasks as assigned.
- 2-3 years of Accounts payable and administrative experience or comparable education
- Knowledge of basic accounting methods and procedures
- Knowledge of and proficiency with Microsoft Office, specifically Microsoft Excel
- Strong work ethic
- Excellent attendance, hardworking and dependable
- Excellent customer service skills
- Able to work independently
- Strong attention to detail
- Knowledge and experience with project cost accounting
- Able to meet critical deadlines and achieve departmental goals and objectives
- 1-2 years previous clerical or data entry experience
Preferred Skills (Not Required)
- Experience with Deltek Vision
- Account reconciliation experience
- Enter invoices and employee expenses into Deltek Vision
- Research past due invoices
- Provide information, reports, and analysis as directed by the Accounting Manager and Controller
- Answer company phone line system for multi-location offices
- Maintain controls to ensure accuracy of information
- Respond to and research vendor inquires
Assist with other accounting and administrative functions as needed
This document has been composed with the instant HTML edior tools. Click here and test it for free.