This is a hybrid position that involves working in a warehouse setting combined with field based work conducting air emissions testing for clients that operate in a multitude of industrial sectors. The role provides the opportunity for training and advancement in one of the fastest growing environmental service fields in the country.
Alliance is uniquely qualified to provide customers with the highest quality and most cost-effective source testing solutions available. Alliance provides stack testing services for a variety of purposes including, but not limited to, the following:
- Permit Compliance Demonstrations
- Part 60 & Part 75 CEMS Evaluations (RATA, CGA, Linearity)
- PM CEMS Evaluations (RCA, RRA, ACA)
- PM10 and PM2.5 Testing
- Mercury Testing
- Comprehensive Performance Testing
- Boiler/Turbine/Engine Tuning & Optimization
- Process/Control Evaluations & Optimization
- Analytical Lab Services
- Must to able to stand for long periods of time
- Completion of craft apprenticeship or equivalent years of education in equipment repairs
- Basic electrical knowledge
- Basic mechanical skills
- Willingness to climb to and work at heights up to 250 feet.
- Physical ability to lift objects up to 75 pounds. Must be able to pass a DOT physical.
- Manual dexterity with hand tools.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work cohesively within a team.
- Willingness to travel and adjust to fluid weekly scheduling
- Clean driving record with the ability to drive a truck and trailer.
- Ability to comply with frequent substance testing requirements/testing.
- Maintain cylinder inventory
- Equipment maintenance and calibration
- Shipping and Receiving
Working with field personnel to mobilize and demobilize equipment for ongoing projects