Alliance is uniquely qualified to provide customers with the highest quality and most cost-effective source testing solutions available. Alliance provides stack testing services for a variety of purposes including, but not limited to, the following:
- Permit Compliance Demonstrations
- Part 60 & Part 75 CEMS Evaluations (RATA, CGA, Linearity)
- PM CEMS Evaluations (RCA, RRA, ACA)
- PM10 and PM2.5 Testing
- Mercury Testing
- Comprehensive Performance Testing
- Boiler/Turbine/Engine Tuning & Optimization
- Process/Control Evaluations & Optimization
- Analytical Lab Services
- Associates Degree in Science related field and/or high school diploma
- Knowledge of basic mechanical and electrical terminology and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong work ethic with the ability to work in an outdoor environment.
- Willingness to climb to and work at heights up to 250 feet.
- Physical ability to lift objects up to 75 pounds. Must be able to pass a DOT physical.
- Manual dexterity with hand tools.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work cohesively within a team.
- Willingness to travel and adjust to fluid weekly scheduling (85+% travel)
- Clean driving record with the ability to drive a truck and trailer.
- Ability to comply with frequent substance testing requirements/testing.
Preferred Skills (Not Required)
- Trade skill (electrical, mechanical, welding, etc.)
- Previous industrial work experience
- Previous field testing experience
- Equipment setup and breakdown at customer facility
- Testing equipment operation
- Equipment calibration and maintenance
The best and easiest way to generate HTML tags for your website is using HTML cheatsheet.